Black Sweat, Pink Hippo Blood Sweat and Other Stinky Fun Facts About Sweat
Welcome to the Sweat Podcast for kids with Jackie & Ella from Parent Busters. We’re covering all about things stinky and sweat fun facts for kids and parents to learn together!
Strange Facts About Sweating
On this family podcast episode, we’ll cover bizarre facts about sweating and perspiration fun facts like:
- What is black sweat?
- Can you really sweat the color of Gatorade?
- Why is sweating important for human body?
- Is it possible to sweat and not smell?
- Why do some people not stink when they sweat?
- What’s sweat made of and the weird sweat composition percentage
- Why do hippos sweat pink? / Why does hippos sweat turn red?
- Where does sweat come from?
- How does sweat cool the body?
- What’s cold sweat?
- & MORE – LEARNING ALL ABOUT SWEAT FOR KIDS!
Where To Listen To The Fun Facts About Sweat Podcast
LISTEN TO THIS PARENT BUSTERS PODCAST EPISODE HERE OR ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
CAN WE ASK A QUCK FAVOR?
If you enjoy our podcast, we’d love to have your 5-star review and have you write a review for us on the podcast platform where you listen!
Your review helps us get the word out to new listeners!
Just click on the 5th star wherever you’re listening to your podcast (like on Apple podcasts)!
ALSO CHECK OUT THIS FUN PODCAST FOR KIDS AND PARENTS NEXT:
Sources and References for Black Sweat, Pink Hippo Sweat and Stinky Fun Facts About Sweating
- Michigan State University
- Cleveland Clinic
- Sure Deoderant
- Brandon Park Vet
- Live Science
- Daily Paws