Can you fry an egg on sidewalk? We’re talking all about cooking eggs on the sidewalk (and even tried a fry an egg on the sidewalk experiment!).
Can You Really Fry An Egg On Sidewalk?
On this funny and interesting STEM podcast episode for kids and parents, we’re bringing you more eggs-cellent puns and cracking open info like…
Cook An Egg On Sidewalk Podcast Episode
- Is it possible to fry an egg on the sidewalk? (WE TRIED IT!)
- Where did the fry an egg on sidewalk meaning and saying come from anyway?
- Learn the surprising answer to can you cook an egg on the sidewalk in Arizona (and why July 4th is important for that!)
- What’s the best fry an egg on pavement option?
- What temp can you fry an egg on the sidewalk? / How hot does it have to be to cook an egg outside?
- Is there a special fry an egg on the sidewalk day?
- And not just how to fry an egg on the pavement!
- We’ll also cover 1000 year old eggs (century eggs recipes) and MORE!
- Ella says there is a mustard egg like there is a beet egg?
(But seriously, can you really fry an egg on a hot sidewalk? CHECK OUR INSTAGRAM TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FRY AN EGG ON SIDEWALK EXPERIMENT!)
Where To Listen To Fried Sidewalk Eggs Podcast Episode
In this week’s interesting podcast episode, we’re talking frying eggs with the sun and more!
LISTEN TO THIS PARENT BUSTERS PODCAST EPISODE HERE OR ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER!
Egg Plans and Activities
Want egg ideas for kids’ crafts, eggscellent egg lessons, learning activities and more? Check these out!
YOU’LL ALSO HAVE FUN WITH THESE RELATED PODCAST EPISODES:
Highlights and Fact Corrections From the Fry an Egg on Pavement Podcast Episode
* Ella said there are mustard eggs in a jar (like beet eggs in a jar). She’s right! Get the Amish Mustard Eggs recipe here!
Fry an Egg on Concrete Podcast Episode References, Sources, and Resources
We encourage you to visit these awesome sites and resources and continue learning after listening. They have so much more great info than we could cover on our Parent Busters podcast episode!
- Southern Living
- NBC News
- Farmers Almanac
- Disgusting Food Museum